Thursday 5 May 2011

25 QUESTIONS TAG

Helllooooo People, what's up? I saw this on Mynewhitmanwrites' blog and i found it amusing, so i thought i should give it a try.


  1.  Do you have any pets?


I used to have a cat  ( Flex)but he sadly passed away few months back.


2.  Name 3 things that are physically close to you?


Phone, lappy and a can of sprite.


3. What's the weather like right now?


A bit chilly .


4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?


Nah i don't drive ( I am too scared).


5. What time did you wake up this morning?


About 7:30ish. Had to got to work.


6. When was the last time you showered?


This morning. 


7.  What was the last movie you saw?


I can't even remember  lol.


8. What does your last message say?


Bal to 150 ( To check my phone balance).


9. What's your ring tone?


You are alpha and Omega. 


10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Spain, Uk , Nigeria.


11.   Do you like sushi?


Eww. I am not a fan of fish.


12.Where do you buy your groceries ?


Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons, ASDA.


13. Have you ever taken medication to help you sleep faster


YES. I think i need help!


14. How many siblings do you have?


Four.   I have 3 lovely older sisters and 1 brother. ( I am the last)


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop


I have a laptop.


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?


Quiet old. I can't even believe it.


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses


None.


18. Do you color your hair


Nah.


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?


Erm... Try to write a bit of story then fire off!  sleep.


20. When was the last time you cried


Two days ago. I was really upset.


21. Whats your perfect pizza topping


Like Myne, pepperoni. 


22. Do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?


Hamburgers all the way!


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter


Yes. chatting with an ex.


24. Whats your eye-color


Brown.


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?


 Definitely because they don't taste the same. 


***************************************
That was fun... Your turn. 



5 comments:

AFalomo said...

Interesting post :)

kitkat said...

haha loved reading it. I'm also too scared to drive :P (glad i'm not the only chicken)
and aww why did u cwy 2 days ago? :'(
i've always felt like pepsi is the watery version of coke lool

Ope Adebayo said...

Thanks guys.

Ginger said...

lol.I see a trend here. Honeydame cried two days ago. you too. Is there a crying epidemic going on? I cant druve too (hides her face in shame) and i heard the older one gets, the more diffciult it isi to overcome your fears. Ah well
I hate fish. ok. I tag myself...

Ope Adebayo said...

@ Ayokunle: Thanks.
@Kitkat: Thanks. Lol@ You are not the only chicken. I am so scared to drive and am getting old! *sobs*.
@Ginger: Lol@ crying epidemic. About the driving, we are not alone.Thanks for visiting my blog.