Tuesday 9 August 2011

MSCHEWWW!!!!

Looked for a good title for this post but i just couldn't find any. I am so pissed off right now. I mean what's up with this silly and unruly kids rioting? The families of the man that was shot want peace so why the heck are you disrupting the peace of others? People's lives have to be on hold for what? I just think this people are just thieves and opportunist, breaking into shops and stealing there stuff mscheww.  The picture of this silly black cow was posted on facebook; she had tights on her head covering her face, and making away with two packs of supermalt ole oshi mscheww. The annoying part of it is that i live outside London and the people ( i believe the oyinbo kids ) in my area have broken into this man's grocery store to steal his things. The incident happened in London so it's none of our biznezz for crying out loud. I just pray this is over by Wednesday because i have places to be! I Just heard that the Nandos in my area have been looted too ( Mehn free chicken and corn on the cob)lol.

11 comments:

Prism of an Immigrant said...

LOL.... the girl should get an F for robbing. How do you get away with only supermalt?? Weren't there even better things to steal.

NaijaScorpio said...

Lol @ free chicken and corn.

Anonymous said...

I join you hiss o jare! nah wWEETIINN?????

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

This is really sad.
I do hope it end soon
Like you, I've got places to be and bills to pay
Hope all is well?

kitkat said...

what exactly is happening in lagos?

BukiBelle said...

This is utter rubbish! Can't believe this is happening in London. The damage is gonna cost US so much to repair! MSCHEWWW!!!! indeed!

Ope Adebayo said...

@ Prism of an immigrant: Tell me about it. Her mates made away with smart phones, expensive trainers and electronics, she stole supermalt! hehhehe( Im not saying it's good oh)lol. Thanks for reading and commenting.

@ Madame Sting: Hehehe.. true nah ( I should have been there to have my own share of that lovely chicken) just kidding, i don't want to die of stomach ache.

@Ibhade: Mschewww x10. It's so annoying.

@N.I.L: I am very fine thank you. I just pray it's over soon cos my life can't be on hold cos of some idiots causing problem.

@ Kitkat: There's riot in London. Everywhere is in disarray.

@Ms Buki: Absolute rubbish. They are just jobless and selfish cows

Thanks everyone for leaving a comment.

Ginger said...

Some people are gonna be rich overnight. black market here we come....

somebody stole supermalt? Is that a joke? if she were my daughter, I will beat her..lol. which kain disgrace be that?

Ope Adebayo said...

@Ginger: People need to be careful about what they buy, especially on Ebay. The girl actually stole supermalt of all things hehehhehe. But people are brave oh,i must say, some will actually use those stolen good? Mbah! Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Myne said...

Na wa o, lol..

Sunny said...

Such a genuine and informative content piece. Looking forward for more blogs.