Friday 22 April 2011

ANOTHER BLOG AWARD


 I just remembered that RemiRoy of  Royspace  surprised  me with another blog award back in March and am super E-X-C-I-T-E-D! Thank you Remi, you rock!
I guess the rules of the award are:


1. Tell you seven facts about me
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs ( I don't have up to that) and then notify them of their awards. So here we go.


7 FACTS ABOUT ME


  • I don't get  pissed upset easily. ( I guess thats why people take me for granted).
  • I look much younger than my age, well i think so lol.
  • I am addicted to fizzy drinks. I have to take a can of fizzy drink before i can sleep.
  • I am the last of 5  kids children.
  • I have freckles all over my body which i think makes me kinda unique.
  • I used to think i would one day marry Lemar (  am ashamed to tell you this ).
  • I am extremely picky when it comes to having boyfriends. I guess that's why am still kinda single.


 Ok am done. Lemme now give this lovely award to other bloggers.



  1. Kitkat
  2. Sisi yemmie
  3. Mynewhitman
  4. Olori
  5. Ayokunle
  6. Jaycee
  7. Ginger
  8. Just.....Toluwa
  9. Koinonia
  10. Kemi
  11. Ray's Blog
  12. Ibahde
  13. HoneyDame
  14. Funmi
And ofcourse Royspace. 

No comments: