Saturday 23 July 2011

ANOTHER AWARD!

          Yaaay!!! Thanks to Funmi of heartflowsministry,i have been awarded the sunshine award.  God bless you Funmi.  
Erm... The rules of the award are :

*Thank the person who awarded you and link it back to them.
*Tell one thing about your self. 
*Nominate 10 blogs
*Stop by and let them know you chose them

Ok, one thing about me. I read unnecessary meanings to things. I know it's really bad but am working on it.

So i am sharing the award with the following people.


And of course 




Thanks a bunch Funmi. 

9 comments:

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

Thanks for the award
Hope you are well
xoxox

Ope Adebayo said...

Thanks N.I.L. I'm very well thank yu.

Anonymous said...

congratulations...:)

Ope Adebayo said...

Thanks Ibhade.

Debbie Endonyan said...

Sweet thanks. Congratulations on your award.

Ope Adebayo said...

Awww...i feel loved, thank you Deborah.

Ginger said...

Thank you for the award Ope. I should have said mentioned that my shout out in the language challenge was also to my fave blogger friends. Thank you once again!

AFalomo said...

AWWW :) Thanks for the award. Sincerely appreciate it.

Ope Adebayo said...

@Ginger and aeWHYoh: Fellow Writer:
Thank you too!